|Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world's leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally. We bring together a world-class supplier network, outstanding people and sophisticated technology platforms to provide three principal advantages to our clients and their customers.
Our 3,300 employees across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and Australia serve over 1200 clients, including 15 of the top 20 global general insurers and three of the top five fleet and lease management companies. We aim to continually go beyond expectations for our clients and their customers. Each year we process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds; we create thousands of sales opportunities for dealerships and OEMs through our service plan and warranty business; and we apply the data we gather to lead positive change across all the sectors we service.
|This role will be site/household property based and requires experience in drain repairs with the ability to solve problems at the site and make decisions on the works to be carried out, ideally during the first visit. You will be required to provide explanations to customers and deliver exceptional customer service.|
|Visiting customer sites/households to carry out drainage investigation/repair works required
• Ensure compliance with all health and safety requirements and adhere to best working practices at all times following processes laid down by the Health and Safety policy
• CCTV (labelling/reporting and recording)
• CAT Scanning in order to identify buried services
• CAT Scanning to trace/locate the drainage system using sonde
• Open Cut pipework replacement in excavations up to a depth of 2.0m. (including knowledge of trench shoring methods)
• Reinstatement of various different domestic surface types (Paving Slabs, Block Paving, Cold Lay Tarmac, Concreting etc.)
• Problem solving approach to repairs
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Patch Repair experience (no dig repair using patch packer)
• Relining experience (no dig repair via inversion of calibration hose through liner using air or water)
• Experience in Drainage or Ground works
• Carry out drainage repair techniques including CIPP Lining
• Experience in High Pressure Water Jetting
• Excellent standard of customer care
• Re-Rounding experience
• Use of 360 Excavators (1.5T, 3T, 5T)
• Self-motivation and ability to use initiative
• Strong work ethic and flexible attitude
• Ability to work well as part of a team
• Experience In soils investigations with hydraulic equipment, window sampling equipment desired
• Confined space entry
• 360 Excavator
• Asbestos Awareness
• ISO19 CCTV Operator
• Full UK Driving Licence
• You will be provided with a company van and fuel card for business use only - A fully stocked van, PPE kit and full uniform provided
• We will provide full in house and off-site training for successful candidates
|We believe in going beyond expectations for our clients and their customers at every turn. Our aim is to inspire positive change in the sectors we serve. To do this we are clear, visionary, can-do, together and transformational.
Clear - We are customer focused, and this gives us complete clarity on where we’re going and why. Improving the customer experience and delivering in the moment of truth is everything. We have a clear sense of others’ needs and have the depth of knowledge that enables us to respond.
Visionary - We constantly look at things differently, question the status quo, ask ‘what if…?’ We’re imaginative. Not only does our culture give permission to be thought provoking, innovative and creative, these things are highly valued and rewarded. We’re ambitious for improvement.
Can-do - We’re a positive, can-do organisation, which makes it a happy place to work in and a great organisation to deal with. We recognise that people work better when work is fun – we want them to enjoy every day. We all strive to create an ethos in which great ideas can get ahead.
Together - We work together to make things happen: we’re collaborative. Fundamental in making togetherness real and credible is being trustworthy. That means being consistent in our level of service; reliable in doing what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it; and open and honest in our dealings.
Transformational - The combination of all of these qualities gives us the power to take things further for our clients and their customers. We want to go beyond what people thought possible and be a formidable force for transforming the customer experience of risk and the impact of incidents on lives.