|Customer Service Advisor|
|Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world's leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally. We bring together a world-class supplier network, outstanding people and sophisticated technology platforms to provide three principal advantages to our clients and their customers.
Our 3,300 employees across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and Australia serve over 1200 clients, including 15 of the top 20 global general insurers and three of the top five fleet and lease management companies. We aim to continually go beyond expectations for our clients and their customers. Each year we process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds; we create thousands of sales opportunities for dealerships and OEMs through our service plan and warranty business; and we apply the data we gather to lead positive change across all the sectors we service.
|This position will be responsible for communicating with customers who have been involved accidents, as well as liaising with many different stakeholders, to ensure that the customer is back on the road as soon as possible and the claim is settled.|
|Are you looking for your first office role? Do you thrive in working in a fast paced environment? Are you a good listener who’s passionate about good Customer Service? Do you have an enthusiasm and desire to deliver outstanding Customer Service?
If this is describes you we want to meet you, please see below for further information:
• Interaction with the public the main benefit of Customer Services is that you can interact with customers and clients, if you are a sociable outgoing person with excellent communication skills this is the role for you
• Ability to help the main part of your role will be offering help and advice to customers and clients to resolve their issues, empathetically and professionally. You will need to be self-motivated with the ability to understand the customers’ needs and perspective
• Team spirit dealing with each person individually will involve plenty of collaboration with colleagues to reach a positive outcome, working together to meet agreed SLA’s, KPI’s and objectives
• Skills you will learn from dealing with the public and managing your own workload, to liaising with other departments and using your initiative, along with challenging the customer professionally when required. There is plenty to learn and develop as a Customer Services professional.
• Promotion prospects if you are looking for the opportunity to progress, this is the ideal role to work your way up the ladder. Being proactive in self-development and seeking feedback to improve performance will help you to achieve your goals
|We believe in going beyond expectations for our clients and their customers at every turn. Our aim is to inspire positive change in the sectors we serve. To do this we are clear, visionary, can-do, together and transformational.
Clear - We are customer focused, and this gives us complete clarity on where we’re going and why. Improving the customer experience and delivering in the moment of truth is everything. We have a clear sense of others’ needs and have the depth of knowledge that enables us to respond.
Visionary - We constantly look at things differently, question the status quo, ask ‘what if…?’ We’re imaginative. Not only does our culture give permission to be thought provoking, innovative and creative, these things are highly valued and rewarded. We’re ambitious for improvement.
Can-do - We’re a positive, can-do organisation, which makes it a happy place to work in and a great organisation to deal with. We recognise that people work better when work is fun – we want them to enjoy every day. We all strive to create an ethos in which great ideas can get ahead.
Together - We work together to make things happen: we’re collaborative. Fundamental in making togetherness real and credible is being trustworthy. That means being consistent in our level of service; reliable in doing what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it; and open and honest in our dealings.
Transformational - The combination of all of these qualities gives us the power to take things further for our clients and their customers. We want to go beyond what people thought possible and be a formidable force for transforming the customer experience of risk and the impact of incidents on lives.