|Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world's leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally. We bring together a world-class supplier network, outstanding people and sophisticated technology platforms to provide three principal advantages to our clients and their customers.
Our 3,300 employees across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and Australia serve over 1200 clients, including 15 of the top 20 global general insurers and three of the top five fleet and lease management companies. We aim to continually go beyond expectations for our clients and their customers. Each year we process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds; we create thousands of sales opportunities for dealerships and OEMs through our service plan and warranty business; and we apply the data we gather to lead positive change across all the sectors we service.
|You will provide excellent customer service to policy holders, clients and colleagues as well as being responsible for day to day claims management and general customer focus. Using great communication, both verbally and written, you will be able to communicate to customers and peers from all levels and all walks of life. Working together as part of a team, you will focus on common goals, being supportive and proactive at all times.|
|• Ensure work is kept up to date and entered onto the mainframe claims management system, ensuring the client's philosophy, standards and service levels are adhered to.
• To ensure there is excellent communication with all contacts - internally and externally, using Active Listening to ensure accurate data is captured and entered into the database.
• Track and meet personal Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
• Undertake project work involving engineering issues as necessary
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Highly motivated with the ability and willingness to learn
• Computer literate (ideally in Microsoft Office)
• Can work with colleagues in a team based environment to support the activities of the business
• Able to start and complete activities when expected
• Listen to the views of others
• Can evaluate facts and recommend decisions
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to understand business performance measures
• Articulate knowledge of excellent customer service handling
• Knowledge and understanding of insurance claims is essential
• Household claims experience desirable
• CII FIT preferable
|We believe in going beyond expectations for our clients and their customers at every turn. Our aim is to inspire positive change in the sectors we serve. To do this we are clear, visionary, can-do, together and transformational.
Clear - We are customer focused, and this gives us complete clarity on where we’re going and why. Improving the customer experience and delivering in the moment of truth is everything. We have a clear sense of others’ needs and have the depth of knowledge that enables us to respond.
Visionary - We constantly look at things differently, question the status quo, ask ‘what if…?’ We’re imaginative. Not only does our culture give permission to be thought provoking, innovative and creative, these things are highly valued and rewarded. We’re ambitious for improvement.
Can-do - We’re a positive, can-do organisation, which makes it a happy place to work in and a great organisation to deal with. We recognise that people work better when work is fun – we want them to enjoy every day. We all strive to create an ethos in which great ideas can get ahead.
Together - We work together to make things happen: we’re collaborative. Fundamental in making togetherness real and credible is being trustworthy. That means being consistent in our level of service; reliable in doing what we say we’ll do, when we say we’ll do it; and open and honest in our dealings.
Transformational - The combination of all of these qualities gives us the power to take things further for our clients and their customers. We want to go beyond what people thought possible and be a formidable force for transforming the customer experience of risk and the impact of incidents on lives.